– Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
– There is a 15% re-stocking charge on all return orders. There are absolutely no replacements, exchanges or refunds issued after product is installed.
– To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
– A few types of goods are exempt from being canceled, returned, exchanged or refunded: Vinyl under 10 yards, Printed films, On-Demand products, Downloadable software products, Gift cards.
– Please note that products ordered at different times may have different lot numbers, therefore we cannot guarantee a color or pattern match.
– To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
– There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
Products with obvious signs of use;
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error;
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
Our products are quality checked and in perfect condition before leaving the factory. Please inspect your goods immediately upon arrival. If you notice that your package is damaged, please report it to the courier before signing. Take photos of the package and material inside and contact us immediately. This will allow us to file a claim with the courier and assist with the process for the inconvenience that has occurred. If you do not follow these instructions, the shipping company will not assume liability.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you will receive an email with your returning label to add to the package.
Shipping costs are non-refundable (both ways). If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We will only cover shipping for defective rolls.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.