20. What primer do I need to use?

The standard Primer is a water-based bonding liquid for porous surfaces that absorb and the Solvent Primer is solvent-based for laminated and hard (non-absorbent) surfaces. The application of the water-based primer is done on the entire surface while the solvent primer is applied only at the edges, corners and all critical points.

Leave a Reply

Shopping Cart